I was been blog-tagged (blagged?) by Melissa Schwartz of Organic Photographs ages ago. I've been dreadfully negligent about getting to this post. It's been hanging around in my wordpress drafts like a albatross made of html links. Likely, as I don't read that many blogs. Ooh, it that a terrible, horrible, no good very bad thing to admit?
So here goes. 8 things you might not know about me:
1. If a movie involves fantasy, space travel or time travel; sign me up. Which means that yes, Virginia, I am a BSG fan.
2. I am an owner of Donna Barr's Desert Peach graphic novel collection.
3. I studied Latin (yes, the dead language) for 6 (yes, six) years.
4. I'll pretty much eat flan at any opportunity.
5. I love shopping at Comerical in Mexico. It is far, far better than Vons or Ralphs.
6. I drink a lot of Sadaf, Special Blend Tea, with cardamom flavor. Sometimes I brew it in milk. Sometimes I don't. I'm fickle like that.
7. I started a morning running routine about the same time Trent started getting into baking cakes. This is not a coincidence.
8. My dog makes me very, very happy.
a. Diana Bonfilio This spot is good for tracking how a beantown girl adapts linguistically and otherwise to life in Ireland.
b. Lauren Clark
c. Cedar Pruitt This is the thinker's blog. Cedar was one of my roommates in college.
d. The Joke is Up Musings of Jon Jandoc , future groom to kick-ass bronwyn beck
e. Chris Murray The lovely musician behind the song California Times on my site
f. Sweet Juniper Journal that is well written, a bit crass- a delightfully snarky combination!
g. Fabuluxe Events v. cool blog on planning events.
h. David Scherer David was my pre-school playmate, and is now a PhD in optics, being sought after by labs all over the country. Yikes.